Monday, August 9, 2010

New Goals!

I am turning a new leaf. I am making a bunch of new changes in my life and need to mark it down so that I can follow up on my success. There are so many things that I want to change in my life from emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I know this post is kind of boring so if you don't want to.....don't read it. I need this post mostly for myself.

***Physically:
work out every day for 1 hour. (except for Sunday)
eat right
drink plenty of water
take daily vitamins

***Emotionally:
take time for myself (even if it is only 10 mins a day)

***Spiritually:
read scriptures every day for 30 mins.
read Ensign every day (one article)
choose 1 uplifting book to read a month
have morning and evening personal prayer
attend the Temple once a week

I know all of these things I should be doing anyway. Some of it I do on occasion but not everyday like I should. I plan on using this plan for a few months and see how well I do. I hope by this I will become a better person physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I want to be in better shape and be healthy and I want to grow closer to my Heavenly Father. This is my 3 month plan. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment