Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!
















Well, with our recent move and the lack of space we had to move all of our stuff, we ended up having to leave our Christmas tree and all of our decorations behind. While it was sad, I was in a way happy. If you don't have your Christmas stuff then you must go out and buy more. I love to shop so I had fun doing it. I think our tree turned out pretty good this year. I will have to have my mom ship me my ornaments and things but for this year we will have to make do without it. I am glad we got a new tree because I always got in a bad mood when it came to decorating the tree because of the lights. I had getting them just right on the tree and untangling them and all that stuff. This year pre-lit tree. Best thing we ever did. Putting up the tree was great. Noah has a blast and put the ornaments in good spots this year. He is learning how to do it nicely. We didn't have a cluster of ornaments in one spot. Chris was on the couch putting all the hanger things in the ornaments and handing them to me and Noah. It didn't take long at all. In our family it is always tradition to put the tree up after Thanksgiving. I couldn't wait. I have been so excited for this holiday season. I am not sure why but I haven't been stressed at all and have really just been enjoying it. Chris finally gave in to me and my whining and let me put the tree up the Monday before Thanksgiving. My dad was not amused and thought that it was too early, however I have just gotten word that their tree isn't even done yet and Christmas is in a week. Not that I did, but if I had felt bad about breaking tradition, I now don't. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment