Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!







Well, this year things were a little different. This was mine and Noah's 1st Christmas away from family. Chris was away from family for 2 Christmas' when he was serving his mission, not that it made it any easier for him. Anyway, it wasn't too bad. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with our friends, The Banks'. They are a lot of fun to hang out with and have become family for us here. We had a great Christmas inspite of the lack of family. Santa was good to Noah as always and he got more than her deserved. I love watching his facial expressions every Christmas. He got everything he wanted and then some. He souldn't be bored for a long time. He has plenty to do. Chris was very good to me this year as well. He always is. He is such a great husband. He got me the Cricut machine that I have been wanting soooooo bad and a BYU sweatshirt. I have wanted one for a while and every time I say something about going to the bookstore to get one he always says....."no we don't have the money". Well he must have found some money somewhere because I got one for Christmas. He also say that I had a ribbon in my jeans the other day and asked me what that was. I told him that my belt had broken and I didn't have one so I took the ribbon off of one of my skirts and was using that. He got me an awesome belt too. He did really good this year. I am super lucky. My mother in law and mom do so much for us as well and like always they both over did it this year, but I am soooo grateful for them too. They are always looking out for us! Chris got quite a bit too. He always makes out good at Christmas because I have a shopping problem and will find any excuse to do so. We had dinner with The Banks' and it was amazing. Then we just relaxed. The Sunday before Christmas we went to Temple Square and checked out the lights there. It was so neat. We had never been before so it was a great experience for us, even if it was freezing outside. It was so worth it. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment