Monday, February 25, 2013

Nana came to visit...

My mom came to visit us and meet Kaitlyn for the 1st time in person.  I have been waiting for this to happen for so long.  It was so much fun.  We laughed, shopped, ate, and just enjoyed each others company.  Kaitlyn and I got to go to pick up my mom.  Here is us waiting for Nana at the airport...
My mom and I were able to get pedicures and manicures together.  This is something that we both enjoy and it is always tons more fun when we can do it together.
Nana enjoyed her time loving all over Kaitlyn and Noah got to teach her how to shoot his airsoft gun in our garage.  It was great.  We also got to go see a movie while she was here and eat out a ton.  We went to Texas Roadhouse one night and I told the people it was her birthday.  She had to sit on the saddle while they sang to her.  hahahahahaha It was great!





Nana was able to go to church with us and she also made herself at home helping out in the kitchen.  Boy is it great when your mom comes to visit!  I love her so much.  She is not only my mom but she is my best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment