Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year....Bucket List!

Happy New Year!  Usually with a new year we all make new year resolutions which last about a few weeks and then we forget about them and end up living in the moment.  This year my Aunt Kandy had posted that she was making a 2013 Bucket list instead of making resolutions.  This way she can check off items that she has accomplished.  I love this idea.  I was much better at checking off a "to do" or "bucket" list than I am in keeping new year resolutions.  I wanted to share a few ideas that I have for my bucket list for 2013:



  • Lose 40 lbs
  • Exercise a few times a week
  • Finish 2 cross stitch projects
  • Get caught up on my scrapbooks
  • Make birthday cards for each family member
  • Read the Book of Mormon twice
  • Read 6 books
  • Learn how to use photoshop better
  • Complete 100 hours of teacher observation
  • Stick to a stick monthly budget
  • Start the adoption process again
  • Run one mile without stopping
  • Plan an overnight getaway with Chris
  • Learn 2 new piano pieces
  • Have date night twice a month
  • Save Money
I have a plan for a few of these times.  Some I got from one of my sister in laws and some I have actually gotten off of facebook.  I am using myfitnesspal.com to lose weight.  The program is great and it is free.  All I have to do is plug in my information and stick to the amount of calories listed to lose weight.  My total goal for the year is to lose 80 lbs but that number scares me so I broke it in half and am hoping for that number by June.  Then I can focus on the remaining 40.  I am working out at the gym with friends a few times a week.  One of my friends introduced me to Fit Mommas.  I get to take Kaitlyn with me and it works your butt off.  Then I have another friend and we go to Zumba.  The days that I do not go to the gym I am doing the insanity videos at home.  So far I have gotten through the warm up.  hahahha  I will eventually make it to the actual workout.  I also have this plan for saving money which is something that I got off of facebook.  Here is the schedule for saving (I am also going to put more in when I can for the most money saved).


All the others I just have to make sure that I am making myself a schedule and sticking to it.  We have some amazing changes coming for our family this year so stay tuned for what's to come!  



No comments:

Post a Comment