Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Vacation

It is always nice to go home to Virginia to vacation with the family.  We had many great adventures and got to spend a ton of time with our favorite people.
My dog Bella!  I miss that girl!  She is such a sweet dog.  She got to sleep with me the whole time we were home which was nice.  I can't wait to get her back!  My parents have been dog sitting for 3 years while Chris was at BYU but now we can get her back.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" craft show that I went to with my sister in law Ashley.  We set up a table to sell cookbooks that I made to help fund our adoption!
 Me and my best friend Emily!  We got together for a girls night out at the Cheesecake Factory.  It is always nice to hang out with my favorite ladies.  We had a great time.  Lots of stories and tons of laughs!  I miss them so much.  It is amazing how many great people I have in my life and I am grateful for each one of them and what they bring to my life.
 My brother Adam and his wife took me and Noah camping.  So camping is not my thing but I knew Noah would have a good time.  It wasn't too bad but it was really dirty.  LOL  I wanted to vacuum out there so bad.  It was a lot of fun until we saw a HUGE black snake.  The thing was huge.  Scared the crap out of me.  I don't think I have ever screamed so loud in my entire life.  I moved pretty quick too.  LOL

My brother Jared and his wife Catherine took me and Noah to the beach.  It was fun hanging out at my favorite place and seeing the cousins playing together.  They all had a good time.  We got to eat at one of my favorite restaurants of all time "Captain Georges" all you can eat seafood.  It was amazing!  I floated in the ocean.  That is where I do some of my best thinking.  It was amazing!
 This is a picture of all the cousins on my side of the family.  We have Noah (11), Brayden (6), Lexi (5), Emma (3), Bentley (2), and Wyatt (8 months).  What a good looking bunch!
These four played so well together all summer!  They had a ton of fun and did a lot together!  I am so glad that my family got to spend so much time together!  There is nothing more important then family!



We had a blast.  Time flew by and it was sad to leave!  I am so grateful for my amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment