Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was a lot of fun.  Instead of doing dinner on Christmas day we decided to have Christmas Eve dinner with Josh and Jadey at their place and just relax on Christmas day.  That was such a great idea.  Christmas day was nice.  We got up early and I put the breakfast casserole in the oven and then we started to open our gifts.  Noah made a haul for sure.  I spoiled Chris of course and I too was spoiled.  Then Chris and I went back to bed because Noah got us up at like 5:45am.  Then we went to church.

Church was great.  We have an orchestra in our ward and so all the music was accompanied by them and the piano and organ.  It was amazing and so spiritually uplifting.  Then we came home and Noah played with a ton of his toys and I spent the day on the couch relaxing and just enjoying being with my family.  Then we had steak and baked potatoes for dinner.  Super easy to make and clean up.  What a great season it has been.
 Noah was spoiled by all of his Aunts, Uncles, and grandparents.  What a lucky little boy.  He got too many things to list them all but you know that little boy got tons of legos.  And what better gift to get than money right?!  Uncle Josh and Aunt Jadey gave Noah $20 and he was super excited!
I Hope that all of our friends and family had a great holiday season this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment