Thursday, December 22, 2011

Temple Square

We made our annual trip to Temple Square.  This year Chris' cousin Nichole was able to come with us since she was visiting us before she headed home to Virginia for the holidays.  The lights are always so beautiful although pictures at night a little harder to get to come out just right.  I love going to see the lights at the Temple.  I remember as a child my parents would take us to see the lights at the Washington D.C. Temple which was always so nice.  Temple Square is absolutely amazing at Christmas time.
 Of course you have to get this picture every time you go, right?     I absolutely love the Salt Lake Temple and enjoy visiting often.  We got lucky this year as it wasn't too cold.  I remember last year it was freezing and I couldn't wait to leave.  This year it was cold but totally doable.  I didn't want to leave.  I could have stayed all night.  I am so glad that we are able to give Noah these
great memories and traditions!
Have you ever seen a cuter couple.  I am so grateful that my husband loved me enough to take me to the Temple when we got married.  I love that we can be a family forever!  He is the best and gives us so many great opportunities and I just love it!
 So Noah was going to make sure he wasn't cold.  He looks like he is going to rob a bank but I promise he is not.  It was funny, Noah asked Chris why he wasn't wearing his.  I can only image the looks we would have gotten had Chris and Noah wore those wonderful ski masks.
Merry Christmas from The Smiths!!

No comments:

Post a Comment