Friday, December 23, 2011

Family Fun

 We decided since we don't have a ton of time during each semester to do a ton as a family, while Chris is on Christmas break we have wanted to do tons of FAMILY  stuff.  We decided to go bowling this afternoon.  Let's just say, we need some practice for sure.  The first game we played nobody made a score higher than 100.  That's pretty bad huh?  Anyway second game Chris and I both made it over 100 but barely.
 Noah is the cutest little bowler and he had a blast.  He kept telling me that he wasn't doing very good so I told him it didn't matter as long as he was having fun.  Once I told him that he decided to just have fun and not worry too much about our scores.  He did really well.
 The bowling alley was packed.  I guess everyone had the same wonderful idea that we did.  So many families with their kids just having a good time.  It was nice to see.

I am going to enjoy this next week spending time with my two favorite guys!  Then we are on to our final semester at BYU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment