Monday, February 14, 2011

Catherine and Brayden come to visit Utah!

Here is a picture of me with two of my sister in laws, Jadey and Catherine. On Saturday night of Brayden and Catherine's visit, we meet in Salt Lake City for dinner with Josh and Jadey at Cafe Rio. It was so much fun and Catherine was finally able to meet Jadey.
Josh, Jadey, Catherine, and Brayden at dinner in Salt Lake City. Brayden was so full of life and I think he was having a good time.
On Saturday after Noah's basketball game we went to the Living Planet Aquarium and then hit Salt Lake City to visit Temple Square. (a must see if you come to Utah) It was fun to show them around and tell them a little about the history of this amazing Temple.
I love this picture. It just reminds me that Families can be Together Forever. What a blessing it is to know that.
Brayden and Catherine at the Conference Center, which is across the street from the Salt Lake Temple. President Hinckley was such a brilliant man to have such a building built. We were able to take a short tour of that as well.
Nemo and Dori LOL I love this picture. This was at the Living Planet Aquarium. I had so much fun there seeing all the different sea animals.
Noah and Brayden got to pet the sting rays. That is Noah's favorite part of going to that Aquarium.

I am so grateful that my sister in law and nephew could come and visit us in Utah so we could show them around our neighborhood. It was nice to see family and just hang out for a few days. I can't wait until we go home this summer for a little over 2 months to visit so that we can spend a ton of time with both sides of our family. I have a new nephew to meet and a new niece who will be arriving in about 10 weeks, so this summer will be filled with tons of family time for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment