Monday, February 28, 2011

Airline Tickets have been booked......


Noah and I are so ready for another great visit to Virginia (home) this summer. We are going home for 2 1/2 months and can't wait. While we are there we get to go to the beach for a week and many day trips, camping, to the pool, the Washington Zoo, and many other very fun activities. I also get to see my niece Lexi in her 1st dance recital. I can't wait to see all my family on both sides and just relax all summer. Chris is taking Spring classes and then has LDAC training with the ARMY in July so he is not coming with us. We will miss him but will keep busy Im sure.

Today I booked our tickets and now it is starting to feel like everything is coming together. I bought the cutest luggage set a few months ago for our trip. It is giraffe print with hot pink trim. IT IS ADORABLE!!! I love it. I obviously had to get Noah his own because he didn't want to carry on a Giraffe print bag. I guess that wouldn't be cool to make him carry that since he will be 10 years old in a month. Now he has a cool looking carry on that is all boy.

I am also going to be doing a lot of photography when I come home. I am completely booked all summer with tons of photography sessions and can't wait to use my new products and increase my talent.

Spending time with family is the most important part of this life and I am so excited that I get to meet two new additions this summer. My nephew Bentley was born last August and so I will get to meet him in person for the 1st time this summer. We skype often but holding him and kissing his sweet little face is something I am sooooooo looking forward to. I also have a new niece who will be joining our family in April. My sister in law Steph will be home with the baby in June so I will get to hold, kiss, and love on sweet little Addison while I am home too.

This summer is going to be so much fun. I am really looking forward to our trip and can't wait to catch up with great family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for you guys to get here too! We are going to have so much fun! Especially since a certain someone turns the big 3-0 this summer!

    ReplyDelete