Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding Anniversary!

3 years ago, I married my best friend. It was such a great day. We were married in the Washington D.C. LDS Temple. It was such a special ceremony and I have never been happier in my life. Noah was sealed to us for time and all eternity. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Noah and I danced to the song by Spongebob Squarepants. "The Best Day Ever". What a fitting song. It was the best day ever. Chris picked the song that we danced to. It was by Brad Paisley "She's my Everything". That song is perfect for us. I couldn't have asked for a better companion to spend Eternities with. The past three years he has made me feel so special and has treated me better than I could have ever imagined. He is the greatest husband and a remarkable father. I am truly blessed to have him in my life and look forward to all the years to come. He truly is my best friend and I couldn't image him not in my life. I am so grateful for the example he is for me and all that he teaches me. I am so grateful for the patience he has, because anyone that knows me knows that he would have to be extrememly patient to put up with me.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love this post Amy! Glad you guys are so happy together! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete