Friday, March 5, 2010

What's new.........

Ok I am now in my 4th week of school. Each class is 9 weeks long so I am almost halfway there. I am so excited. So far I am doing very well. I am really liking my classes and learning a lot. Who would have thought that it would be so much fun to be going back to school. I love it.
So it has been really nice here lately. I have been able to open my windows and air out the house, which I love. It has been in the mid to upper 50's all week. Then Thursday it started to snow at lunch time. It was so weird. I had my windows open in the morning and by lunch time I had to close them and put the heat back on. So today after I got Noah from school I took him snowboarding before he had to go to Scouts. We are having company for dinner so I have been cooking all day. It is going to be really yummy. Chris is almost done with this semester. I am so glad. He had a really big load this semester and has been studying a ton. I know that he will do well, but for anyone who knows Chris he is a worrier. I think that it will be good for him to have a small break before he starts his Spring/Summer classes. That's right now summer break for Chris. He is so dedicated. Noah is getting ready to start soccer this month and is really excited for that. He will be turning 9 in a few weeks. I can't believe that he is going to be 9 already. In 10 years he will be serving a mission. Boy does time fly by. I love that little guy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment