Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Hair Cut!

I go through stages where I want to let my hair grow out and then it gets to a certain length and I can't stand it anymore. It is usually spur of the moment and so I had to find someone to cut it that same day. When I went into where I was getting it cut, I thought, maybe I want some highlights too. Well, you know what happened............I ended up with a cute and highlights. I am really please with how it turned out. It is one of my favorite haircuts. Just a simply bob with some layers and good color. It really does make you feel like a new person when you get your hair done. I really really like it. It was funny too because I was wondering how long it would take Chris to notice. He isn't very observant. So that same day he noticed it was cut. You will never guess how long it took for him to figure out I got it colored too.........TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! And I had to tell on myself for him to even notice. Oh well, at least he liked it too once he found out. LOL! This can actually work in my favor on so many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment