Friday, January 1, 2010

Tubing


I feel like every day this week I have been to Walmart for something. I was so tired of going.......until Chris said that we could buy a tube to go tubing. We have a sled and Noah has a snowboard so we really didn't NEED one, but I WANTED one really bad. He is such a great man because I didn't even have to beg, he just said ok. So we went tubing today and I can honestly say I have found my new favorite thing to do. TUBING!!!!!!!!! I love it. It is so much more fun than sleding and I don't dare try out the snowboard. At first I thought that Chris was being nice about the tube but soon found out that he had more fun with it than me or Noah. Oh well, I thought I was getting over on him and he actually got over on me. I'll let him have this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment