Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry no pictures to add at this point. I have to wait until I get enough for a disk. Anyway, still wanted to update everyone on our status. Noah started school on Wednesday. He is now in the 3rd grade. He has a great teacher and I think he is going to love it. For the next week and a half he gets out at 1:30pm everyday. That is nice. On Aug 31st he then goes to normal hours which is from 8:25-3:00pm Mon-Thurs and then 8:25-1:30 every Friday. His school has an awesome playground so he is loving that. He is still hanging out with his friend Mason every day. I don't see that changing in the near future. Mason is a good kid and we are glad him and Noah are friends.

Chris started his job today. He is working at the BYU Library. I think that he will like it. It is definitely a change from Ukrops but a job is a job and they give you a raise every semester. Can't complain about that. He is looking forward to starting school back. He seems a little lost without school and a job. He starts school on Aug 31st so then he will feel like he is doing something. He has been a big help around the house getting everything situated and we have been able to spend a lot of time with each other so that has been very nice. That is all about to come to a stop in a week or so.

I am loving staying at home. This is great. I get to see Noah off to school and right when he gets out. Me and Mason's mom are carpooling so one week she takes them and I pick them up and then the next week we switch up. This is going to be nice. I enjoy having more time with Noah and not having to put him daycare. I am going to be watching a few kids here so that I can bring in some money. I start on Monday with one and the other two I start on Aug 31st.

We are still loving it here and look forward to family that can visit. Our place is small but it is open to those that want to stop by.

3 comments: