Friday, August 7, 2009


Chris, Noah, and I have been in Provo for about a week now. We have made friends with a great family who lives a couple of apartments down. We are getting closer to finishing packing. We have gone to a Water Park here, we have gone to the Hogle Zoo, and Noah and Chris went on a hike up the mountain with Noah's new friend and his dad. Noah loves it here and is having a blast. Chris has been trying to get familiar with the area by walking around campus so that he doesn't get lost the first day of classes. I have been figuring out the area and I am much better that Chris with directions but not by much. I can get us to Wal-mart, Ikea, University Mall, and the Library. Oh and also weight watchers. I love Utah. It is so beautiful and the people are super friendly. Chris loves it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment