Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Military Ball

The Military ball was amazing. It was so much fun to get all dressed up and get my hair done and get to a fancy dinner with the love of my life. It was at the Provo Marriott Ballroom. Dinner was amazing. The guest speaker was the BYU football coach. It was one of the best speeches ever. He is a great speaker and had some great advice for all of the cadets there. The ball was for all BYU and UVU Army cadets. There was probably 400+ people there. They had dancing and mingling time too. It was such a great night.

Noah spent the night with Josh and Jadey. It was so nice that we had someone to keep Noah so we could go. Noah was in great hands. It got to hang out with his Uncle Josh and Aunt Jadey, have pizza for dinner, and play videos games and watched a movie. They even had waffles for breakfast. I totally love have great my brothers are with my little man. Noah really does have to best Aunts and Uncles ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment