Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I am truly blessed. Here is a list of some of the things that I am thankful for:

*The gospel of Jesus Christ and his Atonement
*A loving husband who absolutely adores me
*A son who is one of the greatest boys I know
*Parents who love me no matter what and support me in all I do
*In Laws who are the greatest people I know
*Brothers, who might not always admit it, but they love me for me
*Sister in laws who have become my best friends
*Of course my dog, she is part of my wonderful family
*All of my nieces and nephews who brighten my day with just a simple smile
*My opportunity to get an education
*The fact that I get to be a stay at home mom
*My great friends who are always there for me; especially Sarah Banks and Emily Greenwald
*My house and the heat that we need this time of year
*The scriptures that guide and direct me through me life
*And of course Netflix for my back to back episodes of Law & Order (LOL)

I have so many other things to be thankful for but can't list them all. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and hope that everyone takes a few minutes to remember what they are Thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment