Monday, July 19, 2010

Virginia take 2!

My mother and father in law took me out to dinner t0 Ruby Tuesdays. It was so much fun and really really good. I always have so much fun with them. I am so blessed to have amazing in laws.
I was also able to visit with my Grams. Grams has Alzheimers disease. She had no idea who I was but she was so sweet. I am really glad I was able to spend time with her. She may not know who I am but I will never forget the time we were able to spend with each other.
What kind of vacation would it be with out pedicures with my Virginia girl friends. Once again it was a blast. I love being pampered.
We spent Friday at Virginia Beach. I love Utah but we don't have beaches here. It was so much fun and Noah enjoyed surfing and stuff. He loves the ocean and isn't scared at all. He was trying to go far far out but I had to put some kind of limits on him.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your trip was fun, and glad we are back too!

    ReplyDelete