Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Climbing the Y

My dad taking a rest at one of the turns. Climbing the Y is harder than I thought it would be. Chris made it sound so easy. ITS NOT!!!!!!! I guess for Chris it is because he is in amazing shape but for me, I thought I was going to die. I am glad I did it but I will never do it again. Not because it is hard but because I had a panic attack at the top. I am scared of heights and well lets just say it was a little too high for me.
Me, Chris, and my parents. I am glad we did this with them. We actually climb the Y on Mothers day. It was nice to be able to spend Mothers day with my mom.


Noah man and his water gun. He ran the entire way to the Y. It is almost 2 miles one way and he RAN! I wish I had his energy. He had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment